All applications must be postmarked by September 30, 2015. Applicants will be notified of acceptance / rejection not later than October 31, 2015. Checks must be made payable to “The Angels of OLA”. Checks will be returned if the vendor application is not accepted.
1. OLA Sugar Plum Gift & Craft Fair aims to create a unique shopping experience with a diverse selection of quality art, crafts and wares. All applications will be reviewed and selected in an effort to minimize duplication of product presented at the fair. We welcome any pictures or additional details of your product to help assist us in the selection process.
2. Displays will be inspected for appropriateness of items. Garage sale, flea market, or animals not allowed. Weapons of any kind, including toys are strictly prohibited. The committee reserves the right to request the removal of any items that are inappropriate for a school-sponsored craft fair.
3. Once application is confirmed, payment is considered non-refundable unless we are able to re-sell the space by November 15, 2015.
4. All vendors are responsible for their own set-up and take-down.
5. All vendors are expected to be in their reserved space during the fair.
6. We have gone to considerable effort to allow for the maximum number of booths, and to allow for a proper and safe aisle space. Expect to be asked to move if you are in any way outside your marked space. Vendors should bring their own tables if they did not rent from us. The spaces are EXACTLY 8 feet by 6 feet – spaces are adjacent to each other. Please bring an appropriate set-up to fit in an 8 by 6 space unless you choose to rent one from OLA.
7. Only those vendors who have applied and been accepted by the Craft Fair Committee are allowed to sell their wares. Unless specified on the application, tables cannot be shared or sublet with unapproved exhibitors.
8. Upon acceptance, written notification will be sent with instructions for booth setup, location and tear down. Exhibitors must park in designated areas after unloading. Violators will be towed at owners’ expense.
9. Exhibitors must be in place by 9:30 am on Saturday. If not, the exhibitor is considered a “no show”. Breakdown will not begin until the end of the fair on Saturday at 3 pm.
It is our commitment to host a successful show and to ensure the enjoyment and comfort of both the visitors and the exhibitors who attend.